Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Weekend of Visits!

This weekend turned out to be loads of fun with Brad and Kelly stopping by! Brad came up on Friday while I was at work to drop off a mattress for me and is staying till Monday. We were able to just relax, which I hardly ever do and all he does, and hangout with each other. It is weird going a month to a month and a half without seeing each other, but it is working out!!

Kelly texted me on Friday and said she was going to be in town, so I did some managerial magic and was able to have lunch with her on Saturday. It was SO NICE to see a familar face and just talk. It was like we didnt skip a beat, and that is such a good feeling knowing that your friend will never change. It was wonderful to hear about her life and hear what she has been up to. I showed her Wake's campus, and I hope that she gets in there. It would be so nice to have her around here for a couple years!!!!!!

My grandparents were in town, which meant a family cookout on Saturday. Brad and I went out to Davie to see everyone and Michael brought over his girlfriend. it is funny to see how it is for someone else to come into our family. We played ping pong all night and by the time we got back to my place I was dead tired.

Today- the highlight buying a new planner!!!!!!!!! Already put football season in, birthdays, when New Moon was coming out!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment