Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Waking up with pink eye...

This morning I had to get up at 6:30 to get ready for my day. Unfortunately my eyes were not cooperating this morning, they literally would not open because they decided getting pink eye was the perfect present for me. Since my eyesight is no-where near 20/20, more like blind, I am now having to wear my glasses ( that look like magnifying glasses) for the duration of this infection. Which means when I run, when I work out, when I am on the lifeguard stand I am wearing my glasses. Great, just great.

To add to my splendid day I was to go to Vienna Elementary to observe a classroom at 8:30. Well that sure didnt happen because again my car decided it did not want to start. It has already been to the shop once this week where they said they disconnected my fog lights. If they were disconnected they would have not turned on when my car was jumped now would they??? Needless to say 280 dollars later I will have a new battery ( all because I had to get it jumped so much) and a new multi function switch ( yea I have no clue) Jeepers will hopefully be a much happier car.

The only positive of the whole day was getting Scott's wedding invite, which of course made me start thinking of my wedding and my invite list.... Off to daydream the rest of my day away without a car and a bloodshot eye...

No comments:

Post a Comment