Friday, June 19, 2009

Needing a breather...

So lately I have been running myself on empty. Everyday I somehow fit in two jobs, a work out, and classwork. I try my hardest to go to bed early, so the morning is easier for me, but I am still so wired at that time at night. I would love to stop and take a much needed breather but when you are practically financially cut off you have no option. I need money: my rent is 675, my car drinks gasoline like a college frat star and beer, and trying to make my place cute on a very slim budget. Pretty much I need to win the lottery like right now, perferrably the powerball.


I kind of got a breather this week but it also meant I did not get paid. The weather in Winston this week has been gross, raining on and off and not your typical 90 degree weather. The owner of the pool and my boss is very stingy when it comes to money. Though she has one of the nicest pool in the city, she pays her guards as little as possible. Any glimpse of bad weather the pool is closed. I understand closing the pool when there is severe weather, such as thunderstorms or lighting which directly affect the lives of our members. I do not understand why we close the pool for the day at 8:30 in the morning (we do not open till 10:30) because it is raining then and do not open again all day even though I know many 10 year old boys would still come to play.



And finally I am ready for this to start now... I cannot wait for September 5, 2009 at 6:00pm when we take on Middle Tennessee!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment