Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My life is boring

So I have been sitting in front of my computer for the past couple of minutes thinking about what I should enlighten people about my life. But really there is NOTHING. I mean other than my usual pest problems, working at the pool and mellow I have nothing. So I am for-warning my loyal readers ( which probably consists of five people) that I will not be hurt if they decide to ever stop reading my blog!

So I have a mouse in my apartment, specially my kitchen. Thus I eat out as much as possible. I am in the process of talking to the pest people but they said I could just put a trap out. Um noo... I do not want to walk into the kitchen to get my breakfast and see a dead mouse, and then have to deal with it. They said I could put poision out... again heck no... I am not dealing with a dead mouse in my woodwork that smells....

My trainer just got engaged. I am so happy for her, but secretly it makes me depressed. I know when Brad is ready he will ask but is it bad that I want it now??? I mean I already have started mentally planning the wedding, no deposits though :) As Abby says " Rose and Brad are engaged just without the ring and the whole shebang".... I want the SHEBANG please... It is a good thing Brad does not read my blog because I have a feeling he would flip his sh@# knowing I write about it. I already give him enough hell. ( In case anyone is wanting to plan their life I am getting married August 13, 2011 yes I am pscyho)

The only thing that is getting me through this week is seeing three of my favorites this weekend!! I am stopping at the Cheesecake Factory in Charlotte to have lunch with my future bridesmaids ( again wedding planned) Roomie and Big Sister!!! I am so excited to see people that are my age and know me so well. These two give the best advice and are always fun to be around. I cant wait to hear about their life and hear about their future plans!!! I really hope Big Sister gets job in Charleston, always a good place to visit!!! I love these girls way to much!!! And then it is off to Summerville for Fourth of July ( yes I got out of working at the pool this weekend go ME). Brad has the whole weekend planned out which is very strange ( according to my guards he is proposing and i know for a fact he is not doing that).

Maybe I will have an interesting life after this weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment