Sunday, July 19, 2009

i get by with a little help from my friends.

Two of the best people in the world visited me on Saturday, Katie and Kelly! Their birthdays are both in July so they wanted to spend a day with me in Winston, which was so nice. We had a great time just sitting around and talking. We were able to catch up on all our lives and it was so amazing to know that they are just as good friends to me as they were before we left. Lately I have been in the dumps because I am starting this new phase of my life all by myself. It was reassuring that they were still wanting to talk me through things and help me during this process. I really hope to see them soon and a lot during football season. I need that sense of sanity in my life, when I feel like my world is spending around and around all by myself.

Being down in the dumps suck, hard core. I have been crying and getting upset for no apparent reason. Not knowing the future of my life scares the crap out of me, especially since before this new chapter in my life I knew everything that was going to happen. I think when everyone returns in Clemson I am going to loss it, because I will be one of the few that will not be going back.

I hate being a Debbie Downer so I am just going to stop before I get to caught into this state of mind. By the way- Rob Thomas' new album is amazing. Love it and buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment