Monday, August 24, 2009

Surprise Surprise!!!!!

So yes my posts have been lacking but that is because I lead a boring life... but I do have a good story from this weekend!!!!!

On Friday Brad texts me around 11 asking me where I work that night, I dont think anything of it and respond that I just work at the pool till nine. What is weird though is that we knew we were talking at 1 so why did this question have to be asked then... but again I did not think anything of it... Talk at 1 and he gives me some unsettling information and I pretty much hang up crying because I am not happy with the news.... We text back and forth and go through the issue and it is pretty much all cleared up... Around 2 he calls me and goes " So I have a surprise for you" and it took forever to get it out of him but he says " I am on 85 coming to Winston"... Needless to say I freak out- I make sure he is not coming because I am upset but rather he had this planned the whole week to surprise me

So based on this story one might ask did he propose?? No. But this weekend was wonderful and something I needed. Not that I ever questioned Brad's feelings for me but dont you always get a boost when someone surprise visits on the first weekend back at school. Instead of drinking and partying with his friends, he wanted to see me!! I was the happiest girl in the world! I still had to work and house sit for my parents and watch their dog but Brad was more than willing to help out with everything!!!

And I am so excited for my visit to clemson now, to see my best friends!!!! ( Just thought I would throw out that disclaimer)

No comments:

Post a Comment